Say goodbye to water damage – with our innovative leakage sensor
The integrated liquid sensor continuously measures the conductivity across multiple electrodes. If the conductivity is too high (e.g. flooding) an alarm over the Kentix system-port is reported and forwarded via SMS, e-mail or SNMP.
The leakage sensor can be connected to all Kentix devices and MultiSensors directly and without an external power supply. It is connected via a standard patch cable and can therefore be easily integrated into existing cablings. The connection to the sensor is monitored for function and cable break. The leakage sensor iscascadable up to 5 times and therefore suitable also for large IT rooms.
Overview of functions
- Plug-n-play connection to socket Kentix system (alarm manager, multi-sensor RF / LAN / RACK)
- No external voltage supply needed
- Two-color LED indicates sensor status
- Sensor sensitivity adjustable
- robust housing
- 5-fold Cascadable
- Monitors cable breaks
- Detections space: 25-50qm (250-500sqft)
- Detection of flooding in IT and engineering rooms
- Detection of water leaks under air conditioners
- Before detection pipeline breaks
- Detection of conductive liquids
- 1x leakage sensor with 10m connection / patch cables
- 1x housing cover for cascading
Simply fill out the form on the following page and make an appointment for a live demo today.
We will present you the all-in-one solution by Kentix and answer all of your questions.
|Connection||over Kentix system port (RJ45)|
|Power||over Kentix system port|
|Temperature||-35°C up to +70°C / max 85%rH, no condensation|
|Cable length||10m with TJ45 for Kentix system-port|
|Chassis||Color white IP65 according to EN60529|
|Weight||approx. 150g (0.331 lbs)|
|Size||80 x 80 x 80 mm (3.14 x 3.14 x 3.14 in)|