• Data center monitoring
• Facilities sub-metering
• Accountability metering
• Monitoring status of critcial motors
• High density monitoring
• Perfect for tight, cramped areas
• Main feeders, RPPs, colo branches
• 24 ports capable of reading 0-10 VDC for high-resolution sensor monitoring
• 24 (pluggable/removable/screw) 4-pin Phoenix connectors for installation (1-24VDC out, 2-Gnd, 3-Input+, 4-Input-)
• Provide 24 VDC up to 2 Amps for sensors requiring excitation voltage of 24 VDC if not require just connect sensors to
Phoenix connector 3-Input+ and 4-Input – only
• USB port for local simple management and RS485 for remote simple management via Modbus
1. Configure device for different type of sensors
2. Configure Com port parameters
3. Name device, channel name, and comments
4. Read and monitor all channels
• RS485 Modbus RTU chainable up to 32 devices (Modbus addressable)
• Capable of reading analog voltages at 15 samples per second with 16-Bit resolution
• Dimensions L x W x H (17” x 7.87” x 1.73”)
The EDGE… Go Above and Beyond for your Monitoring Needs
With a real-time, unified view of power and facilities systems, organizations can:
• Proactively manage power quality to enhance the availability and service life of IT equipment.
• Dynamically provision servers to respond to changing energy conditions.
• Intelligently balance workloads to optimize energy usage and control costs.
• Identify ways to improve data center energy efficiency and power usage effectiveness.
• Provide chargebacks to users based on the actual energy consumption of their IT services.