KMS-TI – People Counting, Presence Counting, Group Counting
The Smart Sensor KMS-TI counts people coming in and people on premise.
“Our IoT based people counting helps you to avoid crowded rooms, implement legal requirements, and protect employees and customers.“
Because todays work is hybrid and often remote, the KMS-TI can detect and count people coming in and out of facilities. This device can also offer passage counting and data logging on how many persons are going through an area or passageway. External signaling capability can manage traffic flow patterns by offering threshold counting tied to granting access.
Safety Measures with Smart Sensors
For use in offices, schools, at events, in food production or in retail stores:
The Smart Sensor-TI, several intelligent sensors are networked with each other using AI software. These count the number of people, detect minimum distances that need be observed, and in real-time. By knowing how many persons are in a room, alerts can go out to manage the flow of persons in real time. Deploying the KMS-TI enables knowing who is passing through, who is on premise, and who is leaving.
The Smart Sensor KMS-TI offers people counting and helps ensure security management.
- GDPR and privacy compliant!
- Reliable person recognition through thermal image sensor
- Detects several persons at the same time
- Warns if thresholds are not maintained.
- Easy installation via doors
- Acoustic signal integrated
- Output on monitor, Web GUI
- IP Camera Integration offers remote view
- Presence or passage counting-People Counting
- Capture of several entries and exits
- Easily networkable via LAN