The information of the MultiSensors will managed by the AlarmManager. The AlarmManager is installed in the server room or rack, and forwards all alarms and error messages to the responsible persons. The configuration is done with a comfortable software via LAN. All system messages are stored in the internal memory.
The AlarmManager-PRO can easily manage up to 500 MultiSensors. IP Cameras are also managed and auto configured for live video capture and send with messaging and saved to log files. Up to 1000 user accounts can be created easily.
Overview of Functions
- Up to 500 MultiSensors connectable
- Monitors up to 19 threats
- Free PC-App for Windows, MacOS or Linux
- Integrated web-server with intuitive user interface
- Free smartphone APP (Android, iOS)
- Full SNMP-V2 Support (MIB)
- SMS gateway service for network-management-systems (e.g. PRTG, Nagios)
- Alerting by E-Mail (SSL), GSM (SMS) or SNMP-Trap
- Server Live-Check Monitoring for devices
- SNMP-Trap to SMS gateway function
- IP camera trigger for cameras
- VDS2465 protocol for connection to alarm operation center (first responder)
- Condition monitoring of IT- and server-rooms, data-center and infrastructure
- Long term Datalogging with chart view and CSV/XML export
- Fault detection
- Air monitoring of IT rooms and racks
- Integration into Network Monitoring Systems
- Monitoring of remote sites
The dashboard – Current state of the system at a glance
You can check the current state of the entire system on the dashboard. When an alarm has occurred, you will see at a glance where the alarm has gone off and what kind of alarm it is. The alarm zone table shows which areas are armed or disarmed and whether there is a trespassing alarm in the respective zone.
The AlarmManager saves the last two months of the measured climate data – temperature, humidity and dew point – of all connected MultiSensors. These can be viewed in a graph either on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
MultiSensor settings – Who will receive alarms and when?
In the ControlCenter, up to 1000 users can be defined for the operation and alarming via the Kentix system. You can choose different authorizations for different users which will determine the way a user can operate the system, which alarm zones they can arm/disarm and if and how they will receive alarms.
The configuration of the MultiSensors determines when an alarm is sent. In the setting for “Sensors – devices” all MultiSensors that are connected to the system are being managed. Here you can determine for each measurement value when an alarm will be triggered. Each MultiSensor is identified by a unique name and assigned to an alarm zone so that you can see directly where the alarm occurred.
Content of Delivery
- 1x AlarmManager-BASIC or -PRO respectively
- Mounting bracket
- Power supply