PM-24 EdgeWare Power Monitor-Sensor Hub for Branch Circuits
Power Monitor- Branch Circuit Sensor Hub- PM 24 Alternate E Source
Modern data center power monitoring systems have evolved.
Today’s systems comprise sophisticated metering devices, communication networks and software.
Mission critical facilities such as critical centers that require continuous power monitoring systems. By employing monitoring systems to analyze system-wide historical and real-time power data, facility managers can reduce the cost of power and improve its quality and reliability.
Where high accuracy metering, disturbance recording, transient detection or harmonic analysis is needed, there is no substitute for power monitors
Power sags, surges and outages. Heat-generating blade servers. Shifting utilization patterns in virtualized environments. Data center managers have a lot to keep them awake at night.
Servers are increasing power usage. Power now represents the single largest component of operating cost.
Energy is not as closely managed as it should be. Many data center managers are unaware of the efficiency of their IT equipment or the site infrastructure. This device has the ability to manage power to have a clear path in mind for maintaining and improving that efficiency. By managing power efficiency down to a branch level we can become “greener” in the process. With the right power monitoring system, such as The PM-24 Edge device; your organization can protect data and applications while optimizing the power delivery infrastructure for efficiency and lower cost. New supervisory, connectivity and protection capabilities provide an envelope of protection for your entire power infrastructure.
The PM-24 is a Sensor Hub for both AC and DC electrical branch circuits
AES Power Monitors, like The PM-24 poweredge, offer options for organizations of any size. This Power Sensor HUb can remotely monitor and manage a single uninterruptible power system (UPS), an enterprise-wide network of many UPSs and power distribution devices, or a complete IT support infrastructure, including generators, environmental systems and detection devices, and other components from multiple vendors. Remote management ability is included, and can be configured in many ways.
• Provide 24 VDC up to 2 Amps for sensors requiring excitation voltage of 24 VDC if not require just connect sensors to Phoenix connector 3-Input+ and 4-Input – only
• USB port for local simple management and RS485 for remote simple management via Modbus 1. Configure device for different type of sensors 2. Configure Com port parameters 3. Name device, channel name, and comments 4. Read and monitor all channels
• RS485 Modbus RTU chainable up to 32 devices (Modbus addressable) • Capable of reading analog voltages at 15 samples per second with 16-Bit resolution
• Dimensions L x W x H (17” x 7.87” x 1.73”)
Data center monitoring
• Facilities sub-metering
• Accountability metering
• Monitoring status of critcial motors • High density monitoring