The Ultimate Energy Meter
- Digitally calibrated CVTsTM are extremely accurate
- The accuracy is as high as a calibrated system, yet different CVTsTM can be changed from meter to meter and the accuracy is maintained. A big advantage for auditing, since your meter is not size specific
- Plug and play installation — individual CVTsTM are digitally recognized by the meter base and outputs are automatically scaled — no user set up is required
- Digital communication offers superior noise immunity compared to traditional induced low-signal Rogowskis
- All the high voltage connections are at the CVTTM
- Rogowski CVTsTM are available in 4 sizes from 9” to 36” in circumference and include several rating options from 300A to 6000A and are universally rated for 90-600V
The EM Series is the safest and fastest meter to install on the market.
The perfect product for retrofits as the high voltage components are embedded in the Current/Voltage TransducerTM (CVTTM). The entire assembly is easily mounted inside the electrical panel eliminating labor and space required to install a separate transducer box. Each CVTTM uses digital communication with the meter for superior noise immunity–ideal for applications where accuracy matters! The CVTsTM are individually calibrated and measurement accuracy is independent of the transducer. To complement the CVTTM, our metering platform offers two meter options (EM-PULSE & EM-RS485) which are small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, yet powerful enough to selfconfigure during install, removing all manual configuration!