Because the MultiSensor-RACK can be operated as a stand-alone solution or scalable with a single dashboard for all by the AlarmManager-PRO (the Hub ) As a full system , the MultiSensor-RACK monitors all critical risks in the IT rack and additionally analyzes current and voltage he integrated PDU.
The integrated web server guarantees easy remote manageability .
- Tracks PUE
- Graphs Power Trends Logged Overtime
- Alerts to Power Unbalanced
- Includes Environmental Monitoring
Overview of Functions
- Integrated Sensors: 12
- Monitors up to 25 threats
- Integrated Web-Server with intuitive user interface
- Datalogging with chart-view and CSV/XML export
- Alarming via E-Mail and SNMP-Trap
- Integrated voltage analysis (Sag, Swell, Peak)
- Connectable with AlarmManager-PRO
- OLED Display with all measurement values
- PDU with 8 switchable IEC outlets and redundant 2x16A supply
- Up to 44 devices via C13 outlet connectable
- 19″ standard chassis with 1U
- Condition rack monitoring
- Early threat detection
- Early fire detection
- Energy monitoring (PUE measurement)
- Integration into Network Monitoring Systems
The dashboard – Current state of the system at a glance
You can check the current state of the entire system on the dashboard. When an alarm has occurred, you will see at a glance where the alarm has gone off and what kind of alarm it is. The alarm zone table shows which areas are armed or disarmed and whether there is a trespassing alarm in the respective zone.
The AlarmManager saves the last two months of the measured climate data – temperature, humidity and dew point – of all connected MultiSensors. These can be viewed in a graph either on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
MultiSensor settings – Who will receive alarms and when?
In the ControlCenter, up to 100 users can be defined for the operation and alarming via the Kentix system. You can choose different authorizations for different users which will determine the way a user can operate the system, which alarm zones they can arm/disarm and if and how they will receive alarms.
The configuration of the MultiSensors determines when an alarm is sent. In the setting for “Sensors – devices” all MultiSensors that are connected to the system are being managed. Here you can determine for each measurement value when an alarm will be triggered. Each MultiSensor is identified by a unique name and assigned to an alarm zone so that you can see directly where the alarm occurred.
Content of Delivery
- 1x MultiSensor-RACK
- Mounting material