ZigBee PowerMeter for securing a stable power supply
• Power consumption (kWh)
• Power (A), voltage (V)
• Frequency (Hz)
• Output (W, VA, kVar)
• Effect factor, supply-phase fault
• Simple IP network integration
MultiSensor-MINI Smart Sensor$180.00 Add to cart
Efficient monitoring in mini format, detects critical climate factors and unauthorized access
Compact MultiSensor for the detection of open/close and pin point thermal monitoring in IT cabinets.
The MultiSensor-MINI is simply attached on cabinet doors with the help of a door magnet It is operated in connection to an AlarmManager. The measured sensor data is transmitted via radio (ZigBee®) to the AlarmManager. The MultiSensor-MINI replaces classic door contacts and is easily installed thanks to battery operation. The battery lasts up to four years and can be exchanged easily by opening the housing of the sensor in the back.
Small but powerful: Simply stick it on doors or windows, monitors movement and climate!
• Integrated sensors: 6
• Monitored threats: 10
• Wireless (ZigBee®)
• Connects to AlarmManager
• Secures doors and windows
• Battery powered (lasts up to 4 years)
RADIO / BATT
Alarm Manager-KAM-PRO Smart Sensor Hub$740.00 – $1,090.00 Select options
Alarm Manager – the managing hub for up to 500 smart sensors .
The central unit for monitoring, alarming and managing of the Smart-Sensors IoT system
• Integrated GSM Modem -SMS Text messaging alerts in real time
• Monitored threats: up to 19
• Radio – Ethernet
• E-Mail (SSL) – SNMP Alarm-All buildings-All sensors
• Up to 500 Smart Sensors
• Up to 500 SmartXCan devices !! text alerts on Positive
• Web-Server – App – Cloud
• Smart Sensor Hub offers distributed views- and by authorization only
GSM / RADIO / LAN
Using the Alarm Manager to tie each remote site together saved so operating costs and better security
Smart I/O bridge for Legacy Systems to Network$535.00 Select options
Smart expansion device for adding digital inputs and outputs form legacy equipment and systems to network. Know equipment status at anytime and alert with video stream for risk management in real time.
• 8 digital inputs and 8 outputs (KIO7052) or 16 digital inputs (KIO7053)
• Integrated web server
• Power over Ethernet
• Up to 6 expansion modules connectable to one AlarmManager-PRO
LAN / PoE